Students can download commonly used forms below

Please Note: All Student Forms are fillable PDF and can be emailed to the Chair for approval or the Office of the Registrar , without signature, from your Keyano student email. Unless otherwise indicated, all completed forms are to be emailed to .

Advanced Credit Request (credit and continuing education students) updated 2021123
You have taken courses at another post secondary institution and would like to transfer the credit to Keyano College. Course transfer within Keyano College do not request transcripts and outlines.

Apprenticeship Enrolment updated 20211123
All apprentices can register for technical training through their My Trade Secrets account. Students being sponsored by their employer or without internet access can submit this form to the Office of the Registrar.

Authorization for Release of Student Information updated 20210917
We can only release student information to a third party (including parents or guardians) with the student's written permission.

Challenge Examination Application updated 20210917
Students who have acquired skills or knowledge through experience and/or related courses which are relevant to the content of a course offered at Keyano College may be granted credit for such a course by requesting and passing a challenge examination.

Change of Registration (For credit courses only) updated 20210917
All changed to registration within the first 2 weeks of a semester are to be completed on Self Service, outside of this time use the Change of Registration form to add, drop or withdraw from one or more courses. If withdrawing from ALL courses in a given semester, students must complete a Withdrawal form.

Confirmation of Sponsorship updated 20210907

Continuing Education Absence Request (For non-credit courses only) updated July 2019

 In the event of student medical emergencies, a family emergencies* and work emergencies, students may be able to request withdrawal from their course and transfer tuition to another course within the program. A $25 administrative processing fee will be retained by the College per course.

Continuing Education Group Registration (For non-credit courses only) updated 20211122
For company use when registering more than one person in the same course.

Continuing Education Registration (For non-credit courses only) updated 20210927
For individual use when a student is registered in one or more non-credit courses.

Declaration for Parchment Replacement updated 20210917
Parchments may only be reissued with submission of a signed declaration confirmation loss or damage of the original parchment, or legal name change.

Deferred Examination Application updated 20210917
Due to illness or other exceptional circumstances, a students may be allowed to defer his/her final examination. Students who are unable to comply with the established dates and times for final exams can apply for exam deferral. Valid reasons for deferral include: Bereavement, Personal illness or injury, Religious observances, Domestic affliction or Disability. Documentation (medical certificate, death certificate, accident report, etc.) will be required to support a deferral request. All medical documentation must be provided to Health Services for verification.

  • Application for deferral must be made prior to the final exam or within 48 hours of the formal scheduled time.
  • Deferred exams must be written within 20 business days of the original examination date for the course.

Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) updated 20211007
In order to ensure you receive your payment in a timely and more secure manner Keyano College is implementing mandatory EFT forms. Please complete the following information for EFT. A copy of your EFT stubs will be emailed with a breakdown of the invoices paid. This form must be filled out and returned by the student before a transfer of funds can be completed. You must provide a personal check marked “void”.  This is only used to verify that the information provided is accurate. If you do not have a personal check you must have your bank provide confirmation that the details are accurate.   International bank transfers are handled differently than Canadian electronic transfers of funds.

High School Online Power Engineering Registration - forms can be obtained from your Off-Campus Coordinator.
For high school students approved to take Power CML at Composite, Father Mercredi or Westwood Community high school.

High School Online Power Engineering Extension Request - forms can be obtained from your Off-Campus Coordinator.

Letter of Permission updated 20210917
For requesting permission to take courses at another institution for transfer of credit to Keyano College.

Official Transcript Request updated 20210917
For requesting an official transcript for yourself, another post secondary institution or an accrediting body.

Online Power Engineering Registration updated 20211112

Online Power Engineering Extension Request updated 20211112

Power Lab Registration updated 20211008
Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-qualified basis with full tuition and fee payment. Proof of 4A & 4B completion required.

Prior Learning Assessment Request updated 20210917
Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) credit may be granted when a student has completed learning outside of a post-secondary institution. PLA is considered based on employment experience, employment training, seminars, workshops and other experience that the student may have gained.

Proof of Enrolment  / Proof of Completion Request updated 20210917
Used to verify past or current enrolment or proof of completion of a program at Keyano College.

Required to Withdraw Appeal updated December 9, 2020
Must be completed by any student wishing to appeal their Required to Withdraw status, approved by the Program Chair and emailed to the Office of the Registrar before the last day to add classes of the semester.

Self Registration Form added 20210917
For registration in credit courses after being accepted into a program, only to be used if Self Service is not available.

Student Change of Information updated 20210917
If you have had a change of name, address or email address that will impact communication between Keyano College and yourself, or if you need to correct incorrect information on your account.

Supplemental Examination Application updated 20210917
The following conditions must be met to apply to write a supplemental exam:

  • Prior to the final exam, the student must have achieved a summative grade equal to or better than 60% for College Preparation, 65% for Trades programs or a C- in all other courses.
  • All course work must be complete up to the time of the final evaluation. 
  • The student must have written the final examination and as a result earned a course final grade less than 60% in college preparation courses, less than 65% in Trades, or less than a C- in all other courses. 

Testing Services Request updated 20210928
For student use to pay for any of the exams offered by Testing Services.

Third Party Authorization updated 20210917
Submit this form if you wish to authorize a third party to act on your behalf in transactions with Keyano College.

Tutorial Request updated 20210928
For requesting tutorial blocks for the Differential Aptitude Test, ESL or GED.

Withdrawal updated 20210917
MUST be used by students or departments to officially notify the Office of the Registrar of a student's withdrawal, suspension or dismissal from a semester or program. If dropping or withdrawing from one or more, but not ALL courses in a given semester, students must complete a Change of Registration form.