Student Records and Transcripts

If you are applying to Keyano College, you must send official transcripts from your high school and any post-secondary institutions (college, university, technical institute) you attended. Transcripts are an official record of all courses you've completed at educational institutions. They are often required when applying to jobs or post-secondary programs. All institutions must send your transcripts directly to Keyano College.

All transcripts we receive become the property of Keyano College. We won't return them to you. This is standard practice among Canadian post-secondary institutions and protects the transcript's authenticity. We will not accept photocopied documents.

Keyano College transcripts

If you are a current or former Keyano College student, you can get a copy of your transcripts by filling out a transcript request form and submitting it to the Office of the Registrar.

You can pay for your transcripts in person or over the phone with Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. You can mail a money order to the Office of the Registrar.

Once we've received your payment, we'll release your transcript. It can take around three working days to print your transcript. We won't release transcripts for students with any financial payments owing to the college.

Post-Secondary transcripts

In order to get official copies of your post-secondary transcripts, contact the Registrar's Office of the institution(s) you attended.

Post-secondary institutions must issue and sign all transcripts they send to Keyano College. Transcripts must contain the official seal of the institution.

High school transcripts

In order to get your high school transcripts, you need to contact the school or school board in the province you attended or are attending school. Use our high school transcript directory to help find your school board.

Official high school transcripts should be sent directly to Keyano College from your high school.