Testing Services Calendar Nov 2018
The DAT has been carefully constructed to help you learn about your abilities. It consists of several different timed tests. You may be tested on all or various sections of the test depending on the program you are applying for.
The DAT may be used effectively with adults in a wide range of vocational and career planning situations, as well as in some industrial firms.
To register for a DAT exam date, please contact the Office of the Registrar at 780-792-2688 or visit in person at 8115 Franklin Ave. The exam fee is $125.00 plus GST.
DAT Prep Guide.
DAT Exam Schedule
This course is for individuals who are preparing for the DAT test and would like help in specified areas. You will work with a qualified tutor for a total of 5 hours. The session is planned around your schedule and is very flexible; no need to book time off or worry about conflicts. If you would like to split the five hours into smaller sessions you can discuss that with your tutor. You will receive one on one, focused attention structured around the areas of your choice.
Please contact the Office of the Registrar and they will provide a DAT Tutorial Request Form.
How to book an Out-of-Town DAT exam:
- Contact the Office of the Registrar at 780-792-2688 (1-800-251-1408) and pay the exam fee of $150.00 plus GST.
- Contact a testing center at a college or university in your area that can invigilate a 7 section timed paper based DAT Test. (It will take approximately 3 .5 – 4 hours). Keyano College will not release testing packages to individuals. The invigilator must not be a relative, friend or a co-worker.
- The test taker and invigilator fill out the Out of Town DAT Exam form given below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The DAT Test package will be sent to the institutional contact.
- You are responsible for any fees charged by the institution and for supplying a prepaid return courier envelope for the institution to return the DAT Test material back to Keyano College (if the institution does not provide shipping by courier).
- Once we receive the completed exam it will be marked and the results mailed to you in the envelope, you addressed when you completed the DAT Test.
In Word format: Out of Town DAT Exam form
In PDF format: Out of Town DAT Exam form
For information on the DAT exam and DAT Tutoring Blocks please contact Testing Services at 780-791-4838.