The following Business Management and Soft Skills seminars require all students to complete pre-course reading and/or assignments before arriving in class. All reading manuals and course materials are posted on iLearn. Students will only gain access to the course in iLearn upon registration. It is recommended that students register a minimum of 2 weeks before the course start date to allow time to complete the pre-course requirements. Students can register within the recommended two week time period at their own risk.
- CESUPLY210 Communication and Relational Skills (Pre-course reading and exercise)
- CESUPLY201 Introduction to Accounting & Finance (Pre-course reading)
- CESUPLY230 Negotiation Skills (Pre-course reading)
- CESUPLY203 Introduction to Business Planning (Pre-course reading)
- CESUPLY204 Introduction to Marketing (Pre-course reading)
- CESUPLY250 Competitive Bidding, Contract Preparation & Contract Management (Pre-course reading and exercise)
Students who choose not to complete the pre-course requirements will find it difficult to succeed in these courses. It is the students' responsibility to be prepared upon arrival in class.
We recommend that you use Mozilla Firefox to open up the iLearn program. You can download Mozilla Firefox, for free, here.
Logging into Keyano Resources
You are issued a user account that you can log into computers on campus, self-service or iLearn. You have one account to log into all of these resources. You should have received an email with your username and initial password.
Initialize Your Password for the First Time
- Due to security reasons, we require students to change their initial password before accessing any Keyano resources.
- If you are on campus, you can simply log into a college computer and the computer will prompt you to change your password.
- If you are accessing self-service or iLearn from home, you will need to go to http://password.keyano.ca to change your password.
- Note*: Your new password has to be at least 7 characters long and has to include lower case letters, uppercase letters and a number.
- Note**: Your password is valid for 90 days after it is changed. If you find that you suddenly cannot access your resources, please try changing your password at http://password.keyano.ca.
If you do not know your username or password, please email the firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 780-791-4965. Include your name, student ID, and a phone number where you can be reached. A technician will contact you to help get you logged in.
Please note that the ITS Help desk is open Monday to Friday (excluding holidays) from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. If you leave a message outside of those hours, a technician will contact you on the next business day.