8115 Franklin Avenue
Fort McMurray, AB
Companies interested in reserving seats or booking corporate group sessions, please call 780-791-4931 or email email@example.com.
Our Class 1 & Class 3 Driver Training program will provide our students with sufficient training hours to complete their Road Test with the Alberta Registry. Our program includes the cost of the Driver's Exam and their Air Brakes Q Endorsement course.
DATES FOR CLASS 3 TRAINING: August 27 – 31, 2018
DATES FOR CLASS 1 TRAINING: September 4 – 8, 2018
Training outline includes:
- Air Brakes Q Endorsement
- Aprox. 30 hours in-truck-training
- Road Test with the Alberta Registry
REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDENTS:
- Students MUST have a valid Class 5 Alberta driver’s license (NO GDL RESTRICTION)
- Students MUST have a drivers medical from their doctor/clinic dated within 30 days of registration (this is required for the Alberta Registry exam)
- Students MUST have a copy of their drivers abstract from the previous 3 years.
Included, students MUST NOT have no more than 6 demerit reductions and NO driver suspensions
PRICE: $3,350 + GST per person
8115 Franklin Avenue, Fort McMurray, Alberta T9H 2H7