The Student Ambassador Program is an opportunity to get involved on Campus, including volunteer and participating in leadership workshops.
What are the perks?
- · Have your volunteer hours recorded for use in future employment or volunteer opportunities.
- · Professional reference
- · Meet new people, get involved and be part of building a sense of community on campus.
- · Eligible for volunteer awards $$$
- · Boost your personal and professional skills.
- · Build your portfolio
- · Contribute as little or as many hours as you would like – it’s all up to you!
The Student Ambassador Program is open to:
- · Full-time and part-time students
- · In good academic standing
- · In any year of any credit program
Level of Commitment
It depends on you! It's a flexible program. You will go through the registration process once. After that, you can apply for volunteer opportunities as often as you like, depending on your schedule.
- Bronze (<5 hrs per semester)
- Silver (5 - 9 hrs per semester)
- Gold (10 - 14 hrs per semester)
- Platinum (15+ hrs per semester)