Interested in recruiting volunteers? Don't know where to start? Here's how staff and faculty can support students in their volunteering and personal development activities.
Your opportunity must be:
- Affiliated or administered through Keyano College
- Overseen by a Keyano staff, faculty member, or SAKC representative
- Short term (between 1 hour and 1-2 weeks)
- Not recognized as part of another program or opportunity
If your opportunity doesn’t meet all of the above criteria, it is not eligible for the Student Ambassador Program.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Benefits of the Student Ambassador program
- Recruit student volunteers who are actively seeking opportunities that will enhance their skills and experience
- Have another avenue of promotion for your event/activity
- Include your opportunity under an umbrella program for short term involvement opportunities
- Improve the quality of student experience and build a greater sense of community
How to add your opportunity - two steps:
- Complete the Opportunities Request form and email to email@example.com
- When the opportunity is approved, you will be sent an email with:
- Confirmation that your opportunity will be recognized as part of the Student Ambassador Program.
- A document for you to complete after the event is over, indicating the names of the students who attended or participated in the opportunity, their student numbers, and the hours completed. This is to verify the students’ hours.