STEP offers you Resources for College Success.
The STEP Services Facilitator
- connects you to Keyano college resources throughout your college career.
- collaborates with you in building academic & life skills.
- offers you orientation services and 1st- year student resources
Call 780-791-8934, email STEP.firstname.lastname@example.org or drop in at Counselling & Disability Services (across from the library) to discuss STEP Services. Walk-ins welcome.
1. Building connections
STEP Services provides you with information and connects you to campus resources and services.
2. Academic and Life skills
The STEP Service Facilitator provides you with academic and life skills resources. These include, but are not limited to:
- Goal-Setting & Motivation
- Organizational Skills
- Communication Skills
3. Transition Services
STEP provides orientation services and 1st-year student resources.
- one-on-one Orientation sessions will provide you with all the information for a great start at Keyano
Assignment Calculator (link to SFU Library website)