Do you need help with a research assignment? Request an appointment with the Information Librarian for a one-on-one or small group session for more specialized research help.
Sessions can include:
• How to search and evaluate sources
• Narrowing your research topic
• Creating effective keyword and search strategies
• Finding relevant print and electronic resources for your project
• Building and formatting citations (APA, Chicago, or MLA)
Book a Librarian sessions are generally available between 9:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Monday to Friday. The last appointment of the day begins at 3:30pm. Appointments last between 15 minutes to 1 hour. Please provide two dates and times that could work for you. The librarian will email you to confirm the exact appointment time and location.
Please note: To request a session, please provide at least 24 hours advance notice.
8115 Franklin Avenue, Fort McMurray, Alberta T9H 2H7