Library Materials and the Wildfire
The Keyano College Library would like to share the following information about any library materials that may have been checked out prior to, and including, May 3, 2016:
- All Keyano items checked out before this date DO NOT need to be returned. This includes items checked out by staff, students, and TAL members.
- Items borrowed from other libraries through NEOS or ILL DO need to be returned.
- These items will be removed from their accounts and fines related to items checked out on or before May 3, 2016 will be waived.
For questions please contact Keyano Library Circulation desk at (780) 791-4917 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty & staff
Community & TAL (The Alberta Library card)
- Fort McMurray residents are eligible to borrow books from Keyano College Library with an up-to-date TAL card (The Alberta Library).
- Residents can obtain a TAL card from the Wood Buffalo Regional Library free of charge.
- The TAL card, a piece of photo ID and proof of current address must be presented at Keyano College Library to complete the registration.
- Community & TAL Borrowing