Keyano College Library Mission Statement
Keyano College Library is integral to the education process and acquisition of lifelong learning skills. The Library takes a leadership role in facilitating the learning process through access to- and provision of- appropriate learning resources, services, and technology.
Following are the ways in which the mission will be accomplished:
- Teaching library patrons to access suitable resources and operate equipment effectively.
- Selecting resource materials in consultation with the college community to meet the instructional needs of faculty, students, and administrators.
- Acquiring, organizing and distributing library resources in accordance with available technologies and standards, so that materials are readily accessible.
Library resources include:
- Books, periodicals, videos, DVDs, CDs, photocopiers, printers, scanners, Internet, online electronic databases, and related audiovisual equipment.
Our facilities include:
- Study carrels, computer lab, audiovisual listening area, soft seating for reading and listening to music.
We provide the following services:
- Information/Reference assistance
- Tours/Library instruction
- Interlibrary loans
- TAL memberships