Library Materials and the Wildfire
The Keyano College Library would like to share the following information about any library materials that may have been checked out prior to, and including, May 3, 2016:
- All Keyano items checked out before this date DO NOT need to be returned. This includes items checked out by staff, students, and TAL members.
- Items borrowed from other libraries through NEOS or ILL DO need to be returned.
- These items will be removed from their accounts and fines related to items checked out on or before May 3, 2016 will be waived.
For questions please contact Keyano Library Circulation desk at (780) 791-4917 or email email@example.com
Keyano College Library Mission Statement
Keyano College Library is integral to the education process and acquisition of lifelong learning skills. The Library takes a leadership role in facilitating the learning process through access to- and provision of- appropriate learning resources, services, and technology.
Following are the ways in which the mission will be accomplished:
- Teaching library patrons to access suitable resources and operate equipment effectively.
- Selecting resource materials in consultation with the college community to meet the instructional needs of faculty, students, and administrators.
- Acquiring, organizing and distributing library resources in accordance with available technologies and standards, so that materials are readily accessible.
Library resources include:
Books, periodicals, videos, DVDs, CDs, photocopiers, printers, scanners, Internet, online electronic databases, and related audiovisual equipment.
Our facilities include:
Study carrels, computer lab, audiovisual listening area, soft seating for reading and listening to music.
We provide the following services:
- Information/Reference assistance
- Tours/Library instruction
- Interlibrary loans
- TAL memberships