Learning Innovation focuses on four areas in alignment with the College Goals and the Academic Plan. Learning Innovation:
Promotes excellence in Learning and Instructional Design to ensure Keyano College is a leading post secondary institution in these areas.
Administers the Program Review processes to maintain high quality delivery of academic programs.
Develops and implements necessary professional development activities that inspire excellence in learning.
- Supports innovations in promoting alternative teaching methodologies that contribute to students’ learning and success. The term “learners” means our students as well as Faculty and Staff.
- Tanya Lopez, Director, Learning Innovation and Library Services
- Sandra Bessey, Learning & Development Specialist
- Lynn Clarke, Learning & Development Specialist
Mark Elliott, Learning & Development Specialist
- Peter Hanson, Learning & Development Specialist
- Violet Paul, eLearning Administrator
- Kassandra Plante, Research Analyst
- Linda Raymond-Hagen, eLearning Curriculum Specialist
Phone: (780) 715-3904
Location: Clearwater Campus, 2nd Floor, Room CC260