Your Keyano Student email account is the official means for instructors to communicate with their students outside of classroom and office hours. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure they monitor their student email.
Your student email address will be as follows: Your_NetworkID@keyanomail.ca
Example: Alexander Witherington would be: Alexande.Witherto876@keyanomail.ca
Note that the Keyano email is hosted by Microsoft. To access your Keyano email, go to the following website and log in using your Keyano email address and network password. http://keyanomail.ca
Set up your Keyano student email on your iPhone and iPad:
- Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange.
- You don’t need to enter anything in the Domain box. Enter the information requested in the Email,Username, and Password boxes. You need to enter your full e-mail address in the Email and Username boxes (FirstName.LastName@keyanomail.ca)
- Tap Next on the upper-right corner of the screen. Your iPhone will try to find the settings it needs to set up your account. Go to step 6 if your iPhone finds your settings.
- In the Server box, enter server name”outlook.office365.com”, and then tap Next.
- Choose the type of information you want to synchronize between your account and your device, and then touch Save. By default, Mail, Contacts, and Calendar information are synchronized.
Set up your Keyano student email on your Andriod phone:
1- Tap on Email (Android builtin App)
2- Enter your Keyano email and password
3- Tap next
4- Tap Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
5- On your screen phone follow instruction respectively