Both black/white and colour print options are available. Cost is $.10 per printed side for black/white and $0.39 for colour.
If you are a student:
- Your Keyano ID and password are used to access your print account and to print from any computer on campus.
- Money can be added to your account at the Bookstore or at a Papercut machine (Pay-Station) (Click here for details).
- If you have enough money in your account, your document will be printed from the designated printer for that computer. The Library printer is called CWC-166-KM-C364, and the Information Commons printer is called STC-101-KM-C364. These printers are selected by default if you are at either of these two locations.
- You can also choose "Follow me printing" while selecting the printer. If selected, you can walk to either of the printers mentioned and sign in using your student account to complete the printing process. After signing in, you will be required to Select the "Release" tab and release the document you wish to print.
- The Papercut windows (in green) shows your remaining balance in your print account.
If you are NOT a student:
- You may purchase a $1 or $3 print card from the Bookstore.
- You will only be able to access computers for printing at the library. Check with the library front desk for assistance.
- When you attempt to print a document, you will be prompted to enter the username and Password on your print card.
- If you have enough money on your card, your document will be printed by the CWC-166-KM-C364 printer at the Library.