Enter through the main doors at the Clearwater Campus (left of the Theatre entrance). Turn left past the front desk and we’re straight ahead.
Or visit the Online Bookstore
Hours of Operation
- Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Friday 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Call 780-791-4960 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What We Carry
The Bookstore aims to support students and staff by providing program required texts and supplies as well as a variety of unique Keyano gifts and office stationary products. While we may carry books used at other schools, our main goal is to ensure we fulfill the needs of our own course offerings first. Some items we keep available include:
- Textbooks (stay tuned for program book lists)
- Trade books
- Power Engineering books
- School supplies
- Keyano clothing
- Huskies Fanwear
- USB flash drives
- Smartphone cases and accessories
- Art supplies/specialty paper
- Greeting Cards/Giftbags
- Postage stamps
- An assortment of giftware
There will be book lists hanging in each discipline area to inform you of the books you will need for each course you are enrolled in. The books are organized on the shelves alpha-numerically by course code and labeled in such a way.
- Text Book Purchasing - How It Works
A few weeks before the start of a new semester book lists should be available through the individual faculties. When you are ready to purchase your books be sure to know your COURSE CODE. The Bookstore has its books grouped by the following departments:
- College Preparation
- Academic Foundations
- BSCN Nursing/PN
- University Studies
- Environmental Technology
- Continuing Education
- Childhood Studies
- Office Administration
- Business Administration
- Social Work
It is important that you purchase your textbooks at the beginning of your course as we do return unsold textbooks throughout the year on an ongoing basis. However, caution should be exercised when purchasing books before the beginning of any course. It is advisable to go to your first class before buying your books unless you have been given specific instructions to purchase ahead of time and are sure of what you need. Bookstore staff will do our best to help guide you, please feel free to ask.
Books are priced based on publisher price, shipping and receiving costs. We are confident that our book prices are competitive and do our best to ensure that the current market value is reflected in the Bookstore. Please feel free to check the Used Bookstore for your text before purchasing it new at the Bookstore.
If you are taking online courses and require us to ship your books, please call us at 780-791-4960. Have your course number and credit card ready, as well as the ship to address, name and phone number. We ship using Canada Post and will charge a shipping rate based on shipping location and the weight of the shipment. The tracking number of each shipment on kept on file at the Bookstore, so if you have concerns regarding a shipment that you have not received, please call us for your tracking number.
Textbooks and merchandise may be returned for a full refund of the selling price if:
All refunds will be credited using the same method of payment that was used at the time of purchase.
- accompanied by the original sales receipt
- returned within 14 calendar days of the purchase
- the item is in new condition as determined by the Bookstore staff
- the shrink wrap has not been removed for shrink-wrapped items
- All textbook sales are final after November 15th and March 15th within their respective semesters
Refunds will not be provided for:
- textbooks with computer software included
- textbooks that were recalled at the time of purchase
- any books that have been removed from the original shrink wrap
- any item that looks used as determined by the Bookstore staff