Keyano College is pleased to announce the upcoming launch of their fully-integrated online eProcurement tool which will allow vendors to view, register and submit bids online in one convenient location.
On April 1, 2019, Keyano College will introduce bids&tenders™, a bidding service that makes it easy for vendors to review, register and submit bids for goods and services online, 24/7.
Bidders are invited to create a free Bidding System Vendor account by visiting our Bid Opportunities website at https://keyano.bidsandtenders.ca and clicking on the "Create Account" button. When creating an account, Bidders select commodity code(s) for goods, services and construction and the Bidding System will notify the Vendor by email of any Bid opportunities matching their commodity code selection.
Vendors will benefit from the following:
• No subscription fees
• Automatic notifications of new bid opportunities, addenda, site meeting reminders & bid results
• Unlimited document downloads and addenda notices
• Unlimited category subscription for bid matching
• Instant access to bid results
• Customized vendor dashboard that allows quick access to active opportunities and bid history
• Self-serve profile management
• Ability to add up to 10 contacts to your account
• Ability to register for the Emergency Contact database
Attend our training session to learn more!
Register to attend a live, in-person demonstration and vendor training session on the new system and how to do business with Keyano.
March 20, 2019
5 – 6.30 p.m.
Computer Lab, BL 131, Bob Lamb Building, Keyano College, Fort McMurray
Register by emailing the Keyano Procurement Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bring your own laptop if you prefer to work from your own device as available computers will be limited to 15 for this session. Light refreshments will be provided.
If you can’t make it in person, go to the link below to watch an on-demand demonstration of the tool:
For more information:
Rebecca Way, Manager Procurement 780-792-5116 or email@example.com