Organizational changes have taken place within leadership positions at Keyano College.
Fred Russell, formerly VP Community Relations, has assumed the role of VP Academic. Positions reporting to him are:
- Dean, School of University Studies, Career Programs and Academic Upgrading
- Dean, School of Trades & Heavy Industrial
- Director, Quality Assurance and Research
- Director, Student Services & Registrar
- Dean, School of Continuing Education
- Director Athletics, Sport & Student Wellness
The Director, Theatre and Arts Centre now reports to Dale Mountain, VP Corporate Services and CFO. The manager of the College’s Advancement Services department, reports directly to the President’s Office.
The Community Relations portfolio will be the responsibility of all Executive members. This could potentially eliminate an executive position if this proves effective. The college is in the process of recruiting for a new Executive position, VP Infrastructure and Chief Information Officer (CIO). This position will fill a need for the strategic management of information technology and the management of the College’s infrastructure.