Rent can be paid through on-line banking only.
On-line Banking Procedures:
Housing rental fees, damage deposits and tuition fees owing to Keyano College should be paid by on-line banking. If you bank at TD, CIBC, RBC, BMO or Credit Unions, you can make your payments using the bill payment option available in your on-line banking. The procedures are as follows:
- Log in to your on-line banking if you deal with the banks mentioned above and any Credit Union.
- Select the option: "pay bills"
- Select "add payee" and you will be prompted to enter the payee name
- Type in "Key" or "Keyano" and click search
- Select Keyano College - Housing Rent or Keyano College - Tuition fee as the case may be.
- System will prompt for Payee Account - Type in your student number (9 digits)
- Follow system prompts to complete payment.