Testing Services Calendar June 2017 Testing Services Calendar July 2017
Exam Supervision is available for registered Keyano College students and staff. Private exam rooms for accommodations should be booked well in advance of the test date to guarantee availability. You may use our exam supervision service if you:
- Have missed an exam and have the approval from the instructor*
- Have received accommodation through the Counseling and Disability Services
- Are taking exams from other institutions.*
- Are taking approved Deferred, Supplemental or Challenge Exams.*
* Fee will be applied
In order to write an exam outside the scheduled class writing, students must complete an Exam Supervision Request Form.
Proof of payment must be provided to Testing Services prior to writing an exam (if applicable).
Please refer to the Exam Supervision Guidelines to learn about the students responsibilities before booking an exam.
For step-by-step instructions on how to book an exam, click on Booking Instructions
Current Keyano students can book exams online.
- Once the booking is confirmed, please fill in the Exam Supervision Request Form and hand over to your Instructor
- Please ensure to include the email address of the instructor while booking.
EXAM SUPERVISION FOR eCampus ALBERTA STUDENTS
Starting July 1st , 2017 all test invigilation will require a payment of $125+GST . Please call the Office of the Registrar at 780 792 2688 to pay.
Click the button below to book your exam.
Day Time Sessions:
Monday - Friday
Session #1: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Session #2: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Evening Session : Tuesdays only 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Extended Invigilation Hours for Peak Periods:
Hours are subject to change based on demand and staff availability. Testing Services will extend invigilation hours during peak periods (final exams). Details of extended hours will be posted on the website.
Dates Closed: All statutory holidays
SUMMER INVIGILATION HOURS: July 1st to September 1st.
Mondays : 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Thursdays : 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fridays : 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.