Booking an exam from external institutions:
1. Contact the Office of the Registrar (780-792-2688) to register and pay for your exam sitting.
2. Once you have completed your registration through Office of the Registrar, you can book your exam using our online scheduling system.
3. To book your exam, click the Book Now button below. This will open a new window. You will need to create an account the first time, exclusively for the Appointment Plus Booking System. You can log in through this account for all future bookings. Please note: this account is not to be confused with any other Keyano College account, you may have.
4. Please follow the instructions as outlined below when booking an exam:
§ Select test taker type: External
§ Select Add on service: Either Written exam (paper based) or Online Exam
§ Select Schedule (which is the room #): Click on any one in the list
§ Select the day from the calendar
Ensure from your institution the timeframe needed to send us the exam, before finalizing the exam date.
If the day is greyed, it means it is unavailable. If your preferred date is unavailable, you can use the 'Join the Waiting list' tab and follow the instructions.
§ Select to book from the list of 5 available times/dates displayed.
§ For Instructor/student advisor: Name of the Institution
§ Course name: Course code/name
§ Length of exam: Allowed time as per Institution
§ Payment Reference: Payment Confirmation # provided by the Office of the Registrar
§ Student Notes: Any additional information about the exam, such as software or technical requirements.
5. You can log in to your account to cancel your bookings. Cancellation policy is outlined below
6. To reschedule your exam, you will need to cancel your booking and re-book online or contact Testing Services by email or phone. Rescheduling policy is outlined below
· Test takers will be required to produce government issued photo identification prior to taking the test.
· We have parking available for a fee of $2.00 a day
Requests for cancellations and refunds must be received by Testing Services five (5) working days prior to exam booking. A $25.00 administration charge will not be refunded. For cancellations dated less than five (5) working days prior to booking date, no refunds will be granted. In exceptional circumstances, the Coordinator or Dean of the program may overrule this policy
Rescheduling Policy: Requests for rescheduling received less than 2 days prior to the booked date will be charged a $25 administration charge.