This program is designed for internationally educated professionals who would like to gain the knowledge, confidence and skills to succeed in the Canadian workplace. The focus of the certificate is on Canadian workplace communication, including verbal and written skills, reports and emails, as well as cultural competency training.
• A minimum 80% attendance and satisfactory completion of assignments is required in all courses.
BENEFITS FOR THE ORGANIZATION
• Better communications
• Increase productivity
• Improve customer service
• Reduce safety risk and turnover rate
BENEFITS FOR THE INDIVIDUAL
• Strengthen communication techniques
• Enhance workplace interactions
• Increase understanding of Canadian workplace culture
• Gain skills for career advancement
• Increase self-confidence
Professional Business Communication is also available for on-demand group training as requested. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (780) 715-3903.