Keyano College can provide reprints of Safety certificates for students that have taken the following courses within the past 3 years:
- Rigging & Overhead Crane
- Airbrakes “Q” Endorsement (Valid 1 year after training)
- Zoom Boom
- Front End Loader/Wheeled Loader
- Skid Steer
- Fire Extinguisher
The fee for the safety certification card reprint is: $25 + GST and is to be paid at the Office of the Registrar (by phone at 780-791-4801 or in person at the Clearwater Campus, 8115 Franklin Ave.)
Course Code for Payment: CECERT100
Reprinted certificates can be picked up at The School of Career & Education Access office, Bob Lamb Building, Room BL200.
Note: Students must bring proof of payment (receipt form the Office of the Registrar) and a valid government issued photo ID in order to receive the certificate.
If you are looking for replacement card for the following courses, please contact the Testing Services department at 780-791-4838:
- OSSA Basic Safety Orientation (OSSA-BSO)
- Construction Safety Training System (CSTS)
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
Safety certifications that are not reprinted by Keyano College include:
- Elevated Work Platform (Touchback Safety) (780) 960-8766
- H2S Alive (Enform) (403) 516-8000
- Confined Space (Fusion Safety) (780) 235-6500
- Fall Protection (Fall Protection Group) (403) 270-2332
- Professional Driver Improvement Course (PDIC - Alberta Transportation)
- First Aid (Contact certificate provider)
- Ground Disturbance (Global or Aztec)
Note: Students requesting these certificates have to contact the respective issuing organization directly to receive a replacement card. Fees may apply.