Keyano College can provide reprints of Safety certificates for students that have taken the following courses within the past 3 years:
- Rigging & Overhead Crane
- Airbrakes “Q” Endorsement (Valid for 1 year after training date)
- Zoom Boom/Telehandler
- Front End Loader/Wheeled Loader
- Skid Steer
Note: No reprints will be approved for expired certificates.
The fee for each safety certification card reprint is: $25 + GST and is to be paid at the School of Continuing Education main office, located in the Bob Lamb Building, BL200 at 8115 Franklin Ave. Please bring a completed Request for Certificate Reprint form.
Note: Students must bring a valid government issued photo ID in order to receive the certificate. If you are inquiring about a certificate for someone else, please bring a completed Authorization for Release of Student Information form.
If you are looking for replacement card for the following courses, please contact the respected organizations:
- OSSA Basic Safety Orientation (OSSA-BSO) (780) 791-4944
- Construction Safety Training System (CSTS) (1-800) 661-2272
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) (780) 791-4838
- H2S Alive (Enform) (403) 516-8000
- Confined Space (Fusion Safety) (780) 235-6500
- Fall Protection (Fall Protection Group) (403) 270-2332
- Professional Driver Improvement Course (PDIC) and/or Defensive Driving (Alberta Safety Council) (780) 462-7300
- First Aid (Contact certificate provider)
Note: Students requesting these certificates have to contact the respective issuing organization directly to receive a replacement card. Fees may apply.