8115 Franklin Avenue
Fort McMurray, AB
Companies interested in reserving seats or booking corporate group sessions, please call 780-791-4931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Class 1 & Class 3 Driver Training program will provide our students with sufficient training to complete their Road Test with the Alberta Registry.
UPCOMING DATES FOR CLASS 3 TRAINING:
UPCOMING DATES FOR CLASS 1 TRAINING:
Training outline includes:
- Air Brakes Q Endorsement
*Students MUST complete their Air Brakes Q Endorsement & their Class 1 Knowledge Test prior to Class Start Date. Initial tuition will
cover the cost of the Air Brake Q Endorsement course, however students must schedule to attend a session before the class start date.
Please contact 780-791-4931 for arrangements.
- Approx. 30 hours in-truck-training
*This includes; observation time, real time driving, backing techniques, walk-around practice, coupling/uncoupling exercises, etc.
- Road Test with the Alberta Registry
REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDENTS:
- Students MUST have a valid Class 5 Alberta driver’s license (NO GDL RESTRICTION)
- Class 1 Students MUST have a drivers medical from their doctor/clinic dated within 30 days of registration (this is required for the Alberta Registry exam)
- Students MUST have a copy of their drivers abstract from the previous 3 years.
- Students MUST NOT have no more than 6 demerit reductions and NO driver suspensions
The purchase of the Driver's Exam permit with the Alberta Registry is a responsibility of the student. Keyano College will book and arrange exam times.
PRICE: $2,995 + GST per person
8115 Franklin Avenue, Fort McMurray, Alberta T9H 2H7