Parking at Keyano College is available at several lots around the Clearwater Campus and at the Suncor Energy Industrial Campus. General parking is $2 per day.
Methods of Payment
A parking permit may be purchased the following ways:
- At the yellow parking permit dispensers in parking lots using one dollar or two dollar coins.
- Using Honk Mobile app; see information below. [Beginning November 14, 2016]
- By purchasing a parking pass for the year/semester/month/week. Parking Pass pricing is listed below.
HonkMobile App: Park. Pay. Go. [Beginning November 14, 2016]
HonkMobile offers a convenient payment option for students and visitors.
Download the HonkMobile app for iPhone or Android. After creating an account with HonkMobile, search Keyano College, identify your zone, the length of time you wish to stay, and pay via credit card. You'll also receive notifications prior to your time expiring, so you can add more whether you're still in class, at a meeting, or just visiting with friends.
||Lot A (Theatre & Arts Centre)
||Lots B, and C (Bob Lamb, Gravel Parking Lot, Lot between Bob Lamb and Sport & Wellness Centre)
||Lot F (Syncrude Sport & Wellness Centre)
||Suncor Energy Industrial Centre
Download the app from the App Store here.
Download the app from GooglePlay here.
Note: a convenience fee from HonkMobile applies.
All parking passes must be purchased from the Bookstore. Pricing, including GST, are as follows:
- 1 Year Staff Reserved $237.74
- 1 Year General Pass $193.15
- 2 Semester General Pass $154.52
- 1 Semester General Pass $77.26
- 3 Month General Pass $59.43
- 2 Month General Pass $39.62
- 1 Month General Pass $24.76
- 2 Week General Pass $12.87
Parking Tickets & Ticket Appeal
The Parking Procedure outlines the occasions where a parking ticket may need to be issued by security. Additional information is cited in the the Frequently Asked Questions section below.
For those who wish to appeal their parking ticket, please see the following form: PARKING APPEAL FORM
A sample parking ticket indicates two levels of fines: 1) general infractions, and 2) parking in a reserved spot. Open the ticket below for full details: