You will have the opportunity to:
• Use self-service to register for your courses. Keyano staff will be available to assist you with this process.
*College Prep Students are unable to register online please speak with a Student Advisor
• Get your student ID card
• Learn about resources available to you at Keyano College
Drop in Monday to Thursday, August 29 – September 1st, 1:00pm – 4:00pm
at the Student and Information Commons, Clearwater Campus
. (No pre-registration required)
1. Please bring a valid credit card to pay for your registration fee.
2. College & Career Prep and non-program students will not be able to register using self-service. Please speak with a Student Advisor at the Office of the Registrar
3. Student ID cards are only given out to new students. Returning students should reuse their ID. A $ 25 fee will be charged for the replacement of lost or stolen IDs.