Now is the time to get ready for your first semester at Keyano College.
To ensure a successful college start please check out the "Starting College Checklist" and complete the following tasks online:
- Online Registration at selfservice.keyano.ca
- Student ID: Send us your Selfie! Click the link below to find out how you can get your Selfie-ID.
Selfie Student ID Instructions
you would like assistance from a Keyano staff member to complete the Summer Prep tasks, come and see us for Summer Prep Days.
When & Where
July 11th - August 22nd: every Wednesday from 9am - 3:30pm
August 27th - August 31st: every day from 9am - 3:30pm
Location: see us in room CC-167 (across from the Keyano College Library), Clearwater Campus, 8115 Franklin Avenue, Fort McMurray (click here for campus map)
A Keyano College staff member will assist you with:
- Online Registration
- Accessing your Keyano Student Email Account
- Getting your Keyano Student ID
- Finding out about Financial Aid
- Connecting you to Accessibility Services (for students with Disabilities)
- Buying a Parking Pass/Transit Pass at the Keyano College bookstore
- Connecting you to other college services (e.g. Housing )
Important: Please bring a valid Government Issued Photo ID and a Visa or Mastercard Credit Card for online registration.