1. Apply to Keyano College.
2. Contact your High School Counselling Department to have your fall-term final marks and winter-term schedule printed to send to the Office of the Registrar.
- in person or by mail to:
- Office of the Registrar, 8115 Franklin Ave, Fort McMurray, AB, T9H 2H7
3. Start applying for scholarships and bursaries.
4. Once you have received your conditional acceptance letter:
- Register for Classes and Pay $100 tuition deposit.
- Need help with course selection? Student Advisors are available to meet with you on a walk-in basis, Monday to Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Friday 9:30a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
5. Once you have completed Grade 12, contact Alberta Advanced Education to have your official transcript submitted.
- Note: Do not have transcripts mailed to you. Transcripts should be sent directly to the Office of the Registrar at Keyano College.
- To order your transcripts you'll need the following information:
- Your full legal name
- birth date
- phone number
- Alberta Student Number or the name of the last high school you attended
- the number of transcripts you want to order
- pay the applicable fee for each transcript requested
- all requests for transcripts must include your signature and the date of your request.
- Transcripts can be ordered:
- Your official transcript needs to be on file to be fully accepted and eligible for certain scholarships and bursaries. (This will also prevent you from having to request your transcripts multiple times, saving you money!)
6. Buy books, pay tuition and fees.
- You may or may not receive funding (scholarships/bursaries) before your tuition is due.
7. Get your student ID from the Office of the Registrar
- You will need to bring a valid piece of Government issued photo ID.
8. Set up your Self Service account and KeyanoMail using the information sheet in your registration package.