Upon registration, and to secure a seat in a program, students are required to pay either the full amount of fees assessed or a $100 ($200 for international students) tuition deposit. Non-payment of the tuition deposit will result in cancellation of registration.
- Academic Upgrading
- Certificate and Diploma Programs
- University Programs
The tuition deposit will be applied to the tuition amount owed. Students who cancel their registration prior to the program start date must notify the Office of the Registrar and will have tuition deposits refunded according to the following dates:
- Four weeks or more prior to the official first day of classes in any given semester: $75 refund ($150 for international students)
- Between four weeks and the day prior to the official first day of classes: $50 refund ($100 for international students)
- No tuition deposit refund on or after the official first day of classes
The remainder of fees must be paid five working days from the official first day of classes (including the first day of classes) in any given semester (see academic schedule in the Credit Calendar). A $100 penalty will be applied if all tuition and related fees are not paid within this time.
- Heavy Equipment Technician
- Mechanical and Construction Trades Preparation
- Power Engineering: Co-op
- Process Operator: Co-op
- Pre-Employment Programs
Students accepted to any of the above programs are subject to a $100 non-refundable, non-transferable admission deposit. The deposit must be paid within 10 working days after the admission letter's acceptance date. If the deposit is not paid as required, the offer of admission can be revoked by the College.
Power Engineering: CML
Students are required to pay full fees when registering in the Power Engineering: CML program. Students that withdraw within the 52 week time period will be subject to the Refund of Fees policy as outlined in the Credit Calendar, except the $100 is non-refundable after the initial program start date.
Students are required to pay full tuition and fees are payable upon registering for Apprenticeship Technical Training.