Students who voluntarily withdraw from the College must complete a Change of Registration form (available from the Office of the Registrar). Fees will be refunded in accordance with the following regulations:
- Prior to the program or course start date, students who cancel their registration by notifying the Office of the Registrar, in writing, will have tuition deposits refunded according to the following dates:
- four weeks or more prior to the official first day of classes in any given semester: $75 refund ($150 for international students)
- between four weeks and the day prior to the first day of classes: $50 refund ($150 for international students)
- no tuition deposit refund on or after the first official day of classes.
- Heavy Equipment and Trades programs have a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $100.
- Between 1/8th (2nd week of a 16 week semester) and 3/8th (between 3rd and 6th week of a 16 week semester) of the length of a session, a 50% refund of tuition fees will be granted.
- After 3/8th of the length of a session, no refund of tuition fees will be granted.
- Students who are required to withdraw by the College are not eligible for a refund of tuition fees.
- Refunds will be mailed to the student''s permanent address within two weeks.
Apprenticeship Refund Policy
- The $100 admission deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If an Apprentice withdraws between 10 business days prior to the first day of class, a 50% refund of tuition and associated costs will be granted.
- Once classes commence, no refund will be given.
- If the College cancels a program, a full refund will be granted.