Keyano Future students Keyano Current students Keyano Community


Along with their application, students must send official transcripts of high school and if applicable, post-secondary education (college, university, technical institute). Transcripts must be sent directly from the issuing institution to Keyano College.

Once submitted, all transcripts become the property of Keyano College, and will not be returned to the applicant. This is a standard practice among Canadian post-secondary institutions and is designed to protect the transcript's authenticity. Photocopied documents are not acceptable.

Keyano College Transcripts

An Official Transcript is a cumulative record of all courses completed by students at Keyano College, and is maintained by the Office of the Registrar. This is considered confidential information and will not be released without a student's written permission.
To obtain an official transcript contact the Office of the Registrar, either in person or by phone, fax, or email. Payment for any related fees can be made by Visa, Mastercard or American Express or a cheque or money order can be mailed to:

Office of the Registrar
Keyano College
8115 Franklin Avenue, Fort McMurray, AB, T9H 2H7
Tel: 780-791-4801
Toll Free: 1-800-251-1408
Fax: 780-791-4952

Transcripts will be released when payment is received. Please allow three working days for official transcripts to be printed upon receipt of payment. Official Transcripts will not be provided for students with any financial obligation to the College.
Download Keyano Transcript Request Form

Post-Secondary Transcripts

Transcripts forwarded to Keyano College from other post-secondary institutions must be issued and signed by the institution and bear their official seal. It is not necessary to request official transcripts for course work previously completed at Keyano College. In order to obtain official copies of your post-secondary transcripts, contact the registrar's office of the institution(s) you once attended.

Alberta High School Transcripts

Proof of education can be obtained by contacting the appropriate education board of the province in which you attended or are attending school. Official high school transcripts should be sent directly to Keyano College from the issuing institution. Once submitted, all transcripts become the property of Keyano College, and will not be returned to the applicant.

Download High School Transcript Contact List