Graduates from the program will be able to:
- Apply to the Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy program at the University of Alberta
- Transfer into second year BSc programs at universities in Alberta and across Canada
- Understand and apply fundamental knowledge in areas of cell biology, biochemistry, chemistry, and statistics.
- Demonstrate the proper use of essential laboratory techniques, use of apparatuses, and laboratory safety skills
- Apply the scientific method to the investigation of the natural world.
- Interpret, analyze and organize scientific data in the forms of graphs, tables and lab reports.