High School Diploma, or equivalent, with:
- A minimum of 60% (C-) in English 30/30-1 or 65% (C-) in English 33/30-2 or equivalent
- Submission of current resume outlining relevant work experience
Mature students (students who are 21 years or older) may be admitted by:
- the completion of the above Math and English courses only (with the grades specified); or
- a pass mark on the College Entrance Test (Contact the Office of the Registrar at (780) 791-4801 to arrange to write this exam.); or
- apply as a “Special” student. Special students may take up to four courses (one per term) without meeting the Admission Requirements.
English Language Proficiency