How to Apply to the Bachelor of Education Program
The entire four year collaborative Bachelor of Education degree program is taught at the Keyano College campus in Fort McMurray. Years one and two of the collaborative B.Ed. degree program are completed as a Keyano College student while years 3 and 4 of the program are completed as a University of Alberta Student. The year of study that a student is entering determines the application process.
Students Applying to Enter Years 1 or 2
Students in year 1 and 2 of the program apply directly to Keyano College. Information about the application process can be found here:
Students Applying to Enter Year 3
After degree students and students who have completed 60 credits (2 full years) of course work can apply to enter year 3 of the collaborative B.Ed degree program. Prospective students apply directly to the University of Alberta to enter the program. It is recommended students apply as soon as possible, even if there is pending coursework.
· Application deadline: March 1, 2017
· Supporting Document deadline: June 15, 2017 (for those who need Spring 2017 course work, transcripts must be received no later than July 15th, 2017)
Admission Steps in Summary
- Apply online at: http://admissions.ualberta.ca/How-To-Apply.aspx and electronically submit your application by March 1, 2017.
- After submitting your application you will receive an email from the University Alberta that has your new seven-digit U of A student ID number. Within 2 business you should also receive an email containing your Campus Computing ID (CCID) and password. Use this to log into your UAlberta email account and check your email.
- Use your CCID and password to access Bear Tracks, the University Alberta’s secure online student service system. Once you’ve logged into Bear Tracks:
- Check your Application and Admissions Status;
- Check your To-Do List
- Submit all outstanding documentation by June 15th 2017.
- Check your University of Alberta email for your admission offer.
- Accept your admission offer via Bear Tracks and pay the $500 tuition deposit by the deadline indicated in Bear Tracks.
ualberta Email Login Page
To Do List and Outstanding Documentation
How to Accept your Offer
Still have questions about electronic application process?