TWO WAYS TO ENTER YEAR 1 OF THE PROGRAM
Students will apply to Keyano College for entrance to Year 1.
For admissions, students must have a high school diploma (or equivalent) with:
- A minimum of 60% in Math 30-1 or 65% in Math 30-2
- A minimum of 60% in English 30/30-1 or 65% in English 33/30-2
Mature students (21 and over) need the above entrance requirements OR a pass mark on the College Entrance Test
Mature students (students who are 21 years or older) may be admitted by:
- completion of the above Math and English courses only (with the grades specified) or
- Pass mark on the College Entrance Test (Contact the Office of the Registrar at 780-791-4801 to arrange to write this exam) or
- Apply as a “Special” student, Special students may take up to four courses (one per term) without meeting the Admission Requirements
English Language Proficiency
- TOEFL: iBT – minimum score of 79 with no score below 19
- IELTS – minimum score of 6.0
- CAEL – minimum score of 60
- MELAB – minimum score of 80
Please see our Credit Calendar on page 15 for other ways to meet the English Language Proficiency requirements.
HOW TO ENTER YEAR 3 OF THE PROGRAM
Students must complete the Business Administration Diploma (2 years) through Keyano College with a minimum GPA of 2.3.
Students will apply to NAIT for entrance to Year 3.
Students with a Business Administration Diploma from a post-secondary institute other than Keyano College will be assessed by NAIT for transferability.
You may apply for advanced credit once you have been accepted into the program. Advanced Credit can be Transfer Credit (for completed post-secondary courses), Credential Recognition (for completed certificates, diplomas or degrees) or PLAR (Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition).