The Office of the Registrar provides academic support services to students, faculty, administrators and staff through supporting the mission of Keyano College. We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and security of students’ academic records.
The Office of the Registrar offers the following services:
- Student Advisors are available to provide guidance to students seeking information on credit programs, admission requirements, and how to apply for admission. The advising team offers assistance in courses selection and registration as well as transferability of courses and programs.
- Advising Hours:
- Regular Advising Hours: Monday – Wednesday & Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm; Thursday 10:00 am - 4:30 pm.
The Financial Aid and Awards Coordinator is available to provide guidance and information to students about our different funding options as well as our Student Awards.
Academic transcripts are maintained by the Office of the Registrar. Transcripts can be issued upon receipt of a signed written request. The Office will release official transcripts only when students have met all their financial obligations to Keyano College. Download an Official Transcript Request Form.
Confirmation of Enrollment Letters
Students may obtain a letter from the Office of the Registrar verifying their enrollment as documentation for student discounts, insurance, loan deferments, or other purposes. The request must be made in writing and must indicate the student’s name, address, phone number, and student identification number, as well as the information to be released, the reason for the release, and the location to which the letter should be sent. Download a Service Charge Receipt to request an enrollment letter.
The Office of the Registrar also:
- Processes Credit and Continuing Education registration
- Processes address and name changes
- Provides replacement T2202A’s for attendance prior to 2006
- Provides parchments and parchment replacement
- Processes Applications to Graduate
- Monitors end of term grade process
- Coordinates yearly convocation
- Download Student Forms here
Regular Office Hours: Monday – Wednesday & Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm; Thursday 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Advising Hours: Monday – Wednesday & Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm; Thursday 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Location: Clearwater Campus, Room 167
Toll Free: 1-800-251-1408