Prospective Students must apply and receive an acceptance letter before registration – if you haven’t already done so, apply now. All programs at Keyano College require students to submit official high school transcripts as well as any post-secondary transcripts.
Current Students wanting to change programs must also apply and must be accepted before registration.
- Registration for the 2016-2017 academic year opens July 4th, for programs that follow the regular Academic Schedule.
- Registration Guides are now available for Fall 2016.
- Registration Instructions are available here. Please review it before attempting to register for courses.
- Online Registration will be available for Credit and Continuing Education courses through Self-Service.
- A $100 Tuition Deposit must be paid online for all Domestic Students, and a $200 Tuition Deposit for all International Students with valid credit card or pre-paid card at the time of registration; Visa Debit Cards are not accepted for online payment.
- Students admitted with a deficiency and students accepted into College Preparation, Academic Foundations, or Non-Program are not eligible to register online and must contact a Student Advisor for course selection.
- Previous or Current students with a Financial Hold will not be able to register until the balance owing on their account is paid in full. You can make payments in person at the Cash Office during regular hours or over the phone at 780-791-8902.
- Apprenticeship registration must be done in person, over the phone, or by fax through the Office of the Registrar, please contact a Registration Assistant at 780-792-2688 for more information.
- If you have any questions with online registration for Traditional Courses, please contact a Student Advisor at 780-791-4801 or via email at Student.Advisors@keyano.ca or in person at the Office of the Registrar.
- If you have any questions with online registration for Continuing Education Courses, please contact a Registration Assistant at 780-792-2688 or via email at Coned.Registration@keyano.ca or in person at the Office of the Registrar.
- Once registered it is important to ensure your fees are paid on time as outlined in the Credit Calendar. Failure to pay on time will result in late charges. Tuition fees owing to Keyano College can be paid by on-line banking at the following banking institutions: TD, CIBC, RBC, Bank of Nova Scotia, BMO, ATB and Credit Unions. Make your payments by using the bill payment option available in your on-line banking. The full 9 digit student ID# must appear with the payment - eg. 000-555-555. Please note that this is the only available option to pay your fees.
For information on Trades, Heavy Equipment, and Apprenticeship program application and registration procedures please contact the Office of the Registrar.
Student Advisors are available in the Office of the Registrar to assist
Summer Advising Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 am - 12:00 pm and 1:00pm - 4:00 pm