New Employee Onboarding
Keyano College aims to increase regional access to quality post-secondary education programs and services and to connect flexible learning pathways for students with positive employment outcomes. Together, as employees, we all do our best to help our students succeed and to make a difference in our community. The College aims to provide both a supportive and welcoming environment to its new staff and faculty.
A Note for Our New Employees:
The Onboarding and Orientation Program at Keyano College is designed to provide the College’s newest employees with important information to set you up for success early in your employment, while actively involving and engaging you in Keyano’s culture. As an employer, the College takes pride in our employees and our role in the community.
Below you will find a series of tasks to be completed over a 90-day timeframe. The goal is to provide you with an understanding of the College, how we do business here, and our important policies and procedures. We also aim to provide you with our vision for the future and some of the exciting things that you can be a part of as a member of our team.
· Please click on each button below to find timely information to guide you through your first months of employment.
• Follow the directions of your supervisor as they guide you through the process. If anything doesn’t make sense, it is your responsibility to ask questions.
A Note for Our Supervisors:
One of the most important and impactful tasks you will do is to set your new employees up for success right from the beginning of their employment at Keyano College.
· Please click on the Onboarding Checklist below and print off a copy to guide and track your progress.
· Click on each option below to find additional details about each phase of the onboarding process.
• Some tasks are for you alone, others are for your new employee, and many are for the two of you to engage in together.
· Human Resources will check in with you at the 60-day mark to see how you are progressing and to offer any assistance.
· Please return the completed, signed Onboarding Checklist to Human Resources within 90-days.
• If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources for assistance.