Keyano College welcomes new Board Chair
Maggie Farrington, a respected community leader, lawyer and compassionate Indigenous advocate, is the new chair of the Board of Governors at Keyano College.
Following an open recruitment competition, Farrington was selected as the successful candidate for board chair. She is the CEO of the Athabasca Chipewyan First Nation, and previously served as CEO of the Athabasca Tribal Council. In addition to her advocacy within the Indigenous community, she was a criminal litigator for several years, working as both an assistant Crown attorney and as a defence lawyer. Read more here.
2018-2019 Board Meeting Schedule
- October 17, 2018 - Commencing @ 2:00 p.m. (Governors' Boardroom)
- November 14, 2018 - Commencing @ 5:00 p.m. (Governors' Boardroom)
- December 5, 2018 - Cancelled
- February 13, 2019 - Commencing @ 3:00 p.m. (Governors' Boardroom)
- April 11, 2019 - Commencing @ 3:30 p.m. (Governors' Boardroom)
- May 2, 2019
- June 12, 2019
Note: Dates subject to change.
Meetings take place in Board of Governors meeting room off the Executive Offices (Room 250), on the second floor of the Clearwater Campus building (maps).
All correspondence for Board members and/or Board Chair is to be addressed to the Executive Assistant to the Board:
c/o President's Office
8115 Franklin Avenue
Fort McMurray, AB T9H 2H7
Correspondence may also be sent via email to Peggy Baldwin at firstname.lastname@example.org